Friday, August 21, 2015

Doing Your Best (Day 11)

Colossians 3:23 - Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men

Today, I woke up with an epiphany, How can I forget this? “To do your best like you are working for the Lord, without fear of rejection. If you know your motives are pure, you can press on, and work hard with much endurance.”

I don’t know where this all started. Lack of motivation has been bringing me down for the past few months. I can see it coz I carry myself as if I’m wearing sackcloth everyday. I can see it in the mirror. As if everyday is a day of mourning. Why? I have joy and peace but without power. No motivation.

Today, the Lord reminded me of who I am in the Messiah. I am an adopted daughter of the Most High, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I am royalty. Not a peasant. That I must act based on who I am and not what I feel. So I am starting with how I dress.

(179 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment