Monday, September 7, 2015

Rested and Grateful (Day 14)

A wise woman once shared that it is good for us to set up memorial stones for the milestones of our lives.  Just as Joshua Ben Nun did in the Old Testament (Tanakh) in every major victory that he conquered with the Israelites.

So today, I am setting a memorial stone to remember the events that happened last week, the first week of September.  It was a very refreshing week, considering that it was preceded by weeks of confusion and disappointment.

Things that I am grateful for:
  1. Seeing things that were planned to come into fruition - especially at work
  2. Knowing that in my hidden sorrows, God hears me and answers me differently than I expected.  And it always turns out way better than I imagined.
  3. Having the most beautiful friendships that I could ever ask for - where we share sleepless nights, memories, loads of laughter, stories and perceptions, our personal relationship with the Lord... and lots of food and blessings.
  4. Receiving God's provision and answered prayers in the most unexpected way where I can experience God's love to the fullest - until where my heart is capable of accepting, and even more.
  5. Hearing from family far away, yet, I feel their heart, their breath, their emotions as if they are right in front of me.
These things made me realize that the most important thing in life is relationships.  As a woman who values excellence in everything, I learned that I must strive excellence first in relationships more than anything.  To get to that point, I must learn His ways of doing this - not the ways that I know that pleases my flesh.

My love tank is overflowing today.  Praise the Lord.

Top-left: view of Netanya with my thermos from a wonderful friend with a very beautiful heart.  Top-right: Sept 6 morning, I woke up for the third time seeing rainbows.  No pictures taken from the other 2 days.  Bottom: Breathtaking view from the 10/F balcony.

(333 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment