Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I Can Do All Things

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things because of Messiah who strengthens me. 

Hello. If you are reading this, I am guessing you are one of these people:

  1. You are currently struggling, believing that what is before you is conquerable, and you are waiting patiently for your day of deliverance.
  2. You are suffering from self-sufficiency, you know you can do all things, sometimes, taking all the credit. You know in your heart that all the credit does not belong to you, but you don’t know how to position yourself.
  3. You are both 1 and 2, and you are probably feeling very tired and exhausted. And you desperately need some rest.
I do not have a word of encouragement for you that will make all of your struggles go away. However, I am offering you companionship, that whatever you are going through, you are not alone. I hope that your day of deliverance comes, and it comes quickly. I pray that you would overcome yourself, and know for sure that your strength is from Above. I pray that you will find rest for your soul, and you will have peace that transcends all understanding. I may not know who you are, but I am celebrating in advance with you for that day to come to you.

(217 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment